ALBERT LOUIS BUZZETTI was born in Bronx, New York. He attended the University Miami and the University of L'Aquila in L'Aquila, Italy. Albert graduated from the University of Miami in 3.5 years and completed his law degree at Pace University School of Law in 1993.
During law school, Albert worked for in-house counsel on a variety of areas of law including environmental litigation, contracts, insurance coverage disputes and international arbitration disputes. Immediately thereafter, Albert commenced a one year term as the Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Patrick F.X. Fitzpatrick of the Superior Court of New Jersey. Albert prepared legal opinions on a variety of complex civil matters including insurance coverage cases, employment cases, contract cases, zoning appeals and summary judgment motions.
In 1995, Albert commenced working in the private sector where he immediately began handling a wide variety of personal injury, commercial litigation and transactional matters.
During his years of practice, Albert gained valuable experience and built a strong base of clients, both corporate and individual. In 1998, Albert became a co-managing partner of Sekas & Buzzetti, L.L.C. In 2003, Albert formed Albert Buzzetti & Associates, L.L.C., which consists of four attorneys and seven full time paralegals. Albert's clients include personal injury plaintiffs, banks, real estate developers, residential buyers and sellers and municipalities.
Albert is fluent in Italian and conversational in Spanish and, as a result, Albert Buzzetti & Associates, L.L.C. has attracted a large number of clients who speak Italian and/or Spanish as their first language.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Real Estate Transactions/Litigation
- Business & Commercial Law
- New York, 1995
- New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1998
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York - 1993
- University of Miami
- University of L'Aquila, Italy
Past Employment Positions
- Sekas & Buzzetti, L.L.C., Member and Co-Managing Partner, 1998 - 2003
- The Law Firm of Nicholas Sekas, Associate, 1995 - 1997
- Hon. Patrick F.X. Fitzpatrick, Superior Court of New Jersey, Judicial Law Clerk, 1994 - 1995