Adeptly Guiding You Through Real Estate Litigation
Even after a major downturn in the real estate market, few assets compare in value to your ownership interests in commercial property. Whether you are a lender or developer, buyer or seller, commercial landlord or tenant, aggressively defending your rights and investment in a real estate dispute can have a major, positive impact on your future.
Like the real estate business, real estate law is complex and nuanced — from the best ways to protect your rights in a large transaction to defending them when someone violates the terms of an agreement. The legal team of Albert Buzzetti & Associates has the background, resourcefulness and market knowledge to help you progress toward resolution.
Taking An Informed, Practical Approach
Founding attorney Albert Buzzetti and the associates at our law firm have built an enduring reputation for effective, value-conscious representation of our clients in real estate disputes. Our knowledge of New York and New Jersey laws, real estate transactions and contract matters are all important assets as we handle:
- Shareholder disputes involving commercial and residential real estate development projects, including apartments, subdivisions, condominiums, shopping centers and business complexes
- Allegations of breach of contract after a real estate sale or purchase, including breach of purchase agreement
- Regulatory compliance and environmental litigation
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Adverse possession lawsuits
- Problems involving zoning and easements
- Litigation over real estate titles and rightful ownership
- Fraud claims
- Suits to discharge improperly filed lis pendens designed to tie up commercial property owners
Turn to Our Knowledgeable, Financially Savvy Legal Team
We dedicate our professional energies to the diligent, detail-focused representation of both individuals and businesses facing high-stakes disputes over real estate. Whether negotiation, mediation, arbitration or litigation is the best approach for you, we encourage you to contact our lawyers and request an informative consultation.
Call the experienced attorneys at Albert Buzzetti & Associates at or 866-237-8202 or email our offices today. We have a multilingual staff and other support capabilities and offer you honest, intelligent advice.