Strategic Defense Against Theft-Related Charges
A conviction for a theft crime can have lasting negative consequences on your life. In addition to time behind bars and excessive fines, it may cause you to lose your job and prevent you from ever working again in your chosen field. When your freedom and future hang in the balance, you need the assistance of a skilled attorney.
At Albert Buzzetti & Associates, we vigorously defend individuals arrested on suspicion of theft crimes. Our lawyers have built a reputation for thorough investigation and insightful litigation that gets results for our clients. Call us at 201-308-5313 or 866-237-8202 to discuss the specifics of your criminal defense case today.
Preparing Completely For A Strong Defense
Our firm adeptly handles theft crime cases, including:
- Robbery — We represent individuals accused of using violence or threats to take personal property from someone else. Often, these cases also involve weapons charges.
- Burglary — We handle cases in which someone is charged with breaking and entering into another’s property.
- Shoplifting — We represent teens and adults accused of taking merchandise from department stores, grocery stores, etc.
Using Rigorous Investigative Techniques
Just because stolen items are discovered in your possession does not mean that you will automatically be convicted of a theft offense. Our attorneys are detail-oriented investigators who will examine all aspects of your arrest when building a defense. We will:
- Review law enforcement actions, ensuring that any evidence was acquired properly
- Challenge the accuracy or reliability of the prosecution’s evidence, including fingerprints and DNA
- Question witnesses and evaluate video surveillance to determine if your case involves mistaken identity
Rest assured, we will examine your case from all angles. Our attorneys have a proven track record of successfully representing clients against theft charges. Trust our experience and skill to help you.
Providing Full-Service Defense Representation
Robbery, burglary and other theft cases can be difficult for an inexperienced lawyer. They demand detailed knowledge of the law, as well as an understanding of the science involved in evaluating evidence and strong litigation skills to identify weaknesses in the prosecution’s arguments.
Contact our offices in Manhattan and Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, to discuss your situation with our experienced legal team. We are fluent in multiple languages, allowing us to represent clients from a range of cultural backgrounds.