Strong Legal Advocacy After A Car Accident
Every day, serious car wrecks and other vehicle crashes inflict life-changing injuries and cause fatalities. When you or a loved one is involved in a serious car crash, it is important to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
At Albert Buzzetti & Associates, we have two decades of experience helping injury victims recover compensation. We hold negligent drivers accountable for their actions. Our skill and experience extend across all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Truck, 18-wheeler and other commercial vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Wrecks with uninsured and underinsured motorists
- Hit-and-run, rear-end collisions, head-on crashes, and T-bone/side impact accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents, including texting while driving
- Collisions with bicycles and pedestrians
- Accidents caused by tire, accelerator, brake or other automotive product defects
We Fight For Maximum Compensation
We will work with quality accident investigators and reconstructionists, negotiate aggressively with insurance companies and document the full impact and costs of your injuries. Although we try to resolve claims as quickly as possible, we are always ready to present a strong case at trial. We understand the financial burden serious injuries can cause, including:
- Staggering medical costs
- Living expenses while you or a family member cannot work
- Costs of repairing or replacing your car, truck, SUV, van or other vehicle
- Medical and funeral expenses associated with a tragic wrongful death
Fighting Back Against Insurance Companies
Insurance companies generally seek to pay as little as they need to over the longest period of time. These companies regularly deny and delay claims to force injured victims to settle their cases at a fraction of their true value. Do not speak to ANY insurance representative or accept any offer until you have first spoken with our firm. The reality is that getting the compensation you need will likely require an experienced lawyer who will investigate, prove fault and serve as your advocate.
We Offer A Free Consultation
We have extensive knowledge of insurance coverage as well as New York and New Jersey traffic and personal injury laws.
If you have suffered an injury in New Jersey or New York as the result of a negligent car accident, you have a right to seek the best medical care and the finest legal representation. Email our law office today to schedule your free initial consultation. You may also call our firm at 201-308-5313 (New Jersey) or 866-237-8202 (New York) and a member of our firm will promptly return your message.
Our attorneys and staff can address your needs in English, Spanish, Korean, Italian, Greek or Croatian.